This really is an easy to make and very tasty Red Wine Sangria. I’ve had people tell me they don’t enjoy Sangria as much but after they had this one they were surprised at how good it tasted. My favorite part is how easy it is to drink. There is no harsh alcohol taste at all. If you make it let me know here or on YouTube. Cheers!
Red Wine Sangria
- Large Pitcher
- 750 ml Red Wine Cabernet Sauvignon, Tempranillo or any red wine you enjoy that is a bit fruity.
- 1/4 Cup Brandy 60ml
- 1/4 Cup Orange Liquor I like using Cointreau
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice 30ml
- 2 Tbsp Orange Juice 30ml
- 2 Cups Sparkling Water 473ml
- 1/2 Orange
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Apple
- 1 pack Rasberries Optional
To a Pitcher Add
- Red Wine
- The Brandy
- The orange liquor
- The sugar
- Thinly slice half an orange and add it.
- Thinly slice half a lemon and add it.
- Add the Orange Juice
- Add the Lemon Juice
- Core, dice an apple and add it.
- Mix it well and let rest in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours.
- Make sure to mix it well after removing from the fridge.
- Add two cups of sparkling water to the pitcher and stir the Sangria to mix it in.
- Add Ice to a cup
- Pour your Sangria making sure to get some of the fruit in. I like topping it off with Raspberries to contrast the sweetness of the sangria.